Dementia and How Memory Protocol Can Be Of Help?
Dementia is one of the most common sign or old age but you do not have to be an octogenarian to develop this neurodegenerative condition. Available evidence indicates that more and more young people all over the world are developing dementia for unknown reasons. In this post, you will learn more about the definition of dementia, its causes, types and treatment.
What Is Dementia?
Dementia is not a single disease entity but rather a constellation of symptoms associated with progressive decline in memory or other higher brain functions that are severe enough to interfere with a person’s ability to perform everyday activities. Majority of dementia cases (60-80 percent) are Alzheimer’s, a neurodegenerative disease that attacks and destroys brain cells responsible for both short term and long term memory.
Types of dementia:
As previously mentioned, dementia is a constellation of symptoms. Based on this, there are different types of dementia you need to know about. These include:
· Alzheimer’s disease: This is by far the most common type of dementia accounting for 60-80 percent of the cases. This disease leads to several changes in the structure and chemistry of the brain leading to death of brain cells responsible for storing memory.
· Vascular dementia: This results if blood supply to your brain is compromised. This interferes with the oxygen delivery to the brain cells leading to their death. Vascular dementia may follow a major stroke suddenly or a series of small strokes over time.
· Fronto-temporal dementia: if the front part of your brain is danged by anything including penetrating trauma to the front part of the head, you may develop dementia. This may lead to personality, behavioral and to a lesser extent memory loss.
· Dementia with Lewy Bodies: This type of dementia results from development of small spherical structures (called Lewy Bodies) inside nerves. The presence of these structures within the nerve cells leads to their death and therefore dementia.
· Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: This is an infectious form of dementia that results when certain infection agents known as prions attack the nervous system and invade brain cells causing their death.
· Korsakoff’s syndrome: This type of dementia affects short term memory only and therefore not strictly a cause of dementia. It is a brain disorder that is usually associated with heavy drinking over a long period.
· HIV-Cognitive Impairment: Those suffering from HIV infection and AIDs may develop cognitive impairment including memory loss during the later stages of their illnesses.
Other rarer types of dementia arise from a number of causes including progressive supranuclear palsy and Binswanger’s disease. Those suffering from motor neuron disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis as well as Huntington’s disease may also develop dementia in later stages of their illness.
According to medical experts there is no cure for the advanced forms of dementia, especially the Alzheimer’s. The current mainstream treatment method involves management of the symptoms. This means the dementia continues to progress and this may eventually turn you into a vegetable. Available evidence indicates that non-drug remedies provided by nature can actually alleviate the symptoms and reverse nerve damage associated with dementia.
Currently the safest, most effective treatment for dementia is the Memory Protocol. Developed by Andrew O’Donnell, this program contains natural and scientifically proved techniques capable of stopping and reversing brain death associated with all types of dementia. The memory protocol features a step-by-step guide that is formulated in an instantly downloadable ebook that you gain access to with just a click of a button.
It comes with full 60-day money back guarantee and therefore nothing to lose if you decide to purchase it today. Do not let yourself be institutionalized when Memory Protocol is there to guarantee you an optimal life no matter your age. Medications will only alleviate the symptoms but the protocol will not only alleviate the symptoms but also provide a cure.